It is so wonderful to have you here.
I can feel you are here because you have a sensitive child, one that needs your help.
They may have any combination of :
- behavioural issues – meltdowns, defiance, difficulty sleeping
- emotional difficulties – extremely sensitive to their own worries and/or stresses of others
- ‘diagnoses’, or close to, of say anxiety, autism, ADHD, learning difficulties
- health issues – from low immunity to digestive or skin issues to asthma and recurrent ear infections
- sensitivities – needing to move a lot, fussy eating, difficulty with sounds, lights, textures, temperatures
And like any mother would, you struggle day to day to successfully respond to these ‘issues’ and feel washed away by the stress of it all.
Your child triggers you to feel sadness, frustration and anger with how they are. You feel forced to keep tucking away your own stresses as you don’t know how to face your emotional blocks of the past, let alone the stresses of parenting your sensitive child.
If that’s not stressful enough, you have seen the doctors and specialists and/or the psychologists, dietitians and even speech or OT. You followed their advice to begin with, but soon your gut questioned whether this was all really helping your child improve.
The frustrations rise…
- family life is far from how you dreamt it would be
- you’re exhausted
- waiting for the next behavioural incident or meltdown
- the next stressful mealtime
- the next blow up with your partner
- the guilt at losing it at your child or the discomfort they are in or not having time for siblings
- not being able to afford the best food and supplements you know your children need
- your child not fitting in with what ‘society’ thinks…and people letting you know about it….
But deep down, you are a strong and convinced mother!
You can visualise your child happy and healthy. You can see everyone in your family getting along.
You feel SO relieved!
You can see yourself…
- having happy chats at the dinner table whilst everyone eats healthy food
- responding with heart when your child has a meltdown
- as a confident and intuitive mother who is the expert on your child
- with knowledge on creating health naturally and guiding your children to be emotionally intelligent
- advocating for your child with conviction – with your partner, family, friends, childcare / school
- making your own changes to what you eat, the toxins you want to remove and your stresses
Introducing my New Children Healing Mentorship…
The New Children Healing Mentorship takes you on a Mother-Child Healing journey, clearing emotional, food and toxin blocks – in order to create health and happiness not only for your child, but also for you and your family.
This is a revolutionary take on the old paradigm of ‘mothers relying on experts to heal their child’, instead empowering you to uncover your own intuition and knowledge on how to heal your child naturally and with love.
- Fortnightly one-on-one online sessions, using this Mother-Child Healing Approach, for 6months
- Resources to guide you and keep you on track including
- my New Children Guide for your child’s New Child Type
- Life Balance Wheel
- Warrior Mother Emotional Embodiment guide
- Email support
- Your Magic Toolkit to uncover and use your intuition to create your own abundant family
- + FREE access to my online programs : Food Magic for Fussy Eaters + 3 Week Dairy Free Adventure
Are you ready to become a Warrior Mother and take a stand for your New Children?
Hi friend! I am Heidi Hosking.
I am an Intuitive Guide to mothers of the sensitive ‘New Children’ and creator of the Mother-Child Healing Approach.
I bring my :
- mainstream Speech Pathology and child development background
- mixed with my experience with sensitive children, from gifted to ‘disabilities’ and everywhere in between
- interwoven with my own Mother-Child healing journey with my 2 sensitive boys
- oh and my intuition that has helped me to connect a lot of dots about how we can help our children with any of their ‘issues’, in an empowered way…..
…….. The New Way ………
Below, you can see a visual outline of my Mother-Child Healing Approach,
where I guide you to truly heal yourself, raise your vibrations and embody your Warrior Mother –
so you can hold space and grow the knowledge and intuition to guide your child to heal with more ease.
How my Mother-Child Healing Approach can help you and your family
(number of sessions in each stage vary depending on each family)
- give your child their positive ‘diagnosis’, using my New Child Blueprint & New Child Type guide. This is so we can visualise where we are aiming and heal from a positive stance!
- look at your child’s health and developmental blocks, so we have a wholistic picture of what is affecting what.
Following this, we:
- look at your Mother/Soul Blueprint and dive in deep to get to know your sensitivities, intuitive gifts and challenges. This helps you to get clear and motivated on who you are and also your sacred role as a mother of a New Child so that you are ready to take inspired action.
- raise your vibrations by removing toxins and moving to intuitive eating
- work through your emotional blocks, your ‘dark’, in order to gain clarity, energy and motivation, to take a stand for your own soul’s happiness but also that of your children – both are equally important to healing your child!
- look at family harmony and awakened parenting – this will inevitably come up
Lastly, we step into the New Children Healing Sanctuary, where we:
- focus on clearing any remaining blocks for your child (much has already begun in earlier stages)
- Emotions – emotional intelligence to help your shy, anxious or angry child
- Food – fussy eating, increasing nutrition + intuitive eating to help your child’s sleep, behaviour, health and development
- Toxins – living naturally + detox, to also help your child’s health and development plus intuition
- look at Mother-Child co-activation – mother and child helping each other to integrate our energies, magnify and further unlock our intuition and continue on our soul missions – which is much clearer by then!
From the very beginning I was able to connect with Heidi. She knew exactly where I was coming from and I felt so trusted in her and that she would know the right way to help us find our path. It didn’t matter what I threw at her, Heidi had been through it already and that made me feel at ease confiding in her, knowing that there would be no judgement.
Most importantly Heidi helped me find the confidence to trust my instincts with my kids, to go with my gut feeling and believe that I knew them best, because it’s true!
We weren’t convinced when told by Drs that this was it in regards to our son, then 5 months old, and I knew in my heart that there was more to it than ‘some kids just don’t eat’. I could not face a future of feeding tubes and seeing and feeling that Sonny was still not living to his full potential. Heidi helped me see things differently. And it worked. Within weeks Sonny was eating real food, and enjoying it. We worked towards a life without a nasogastric tube for Sonny and we got there.Emma, Sunshine Coast
I think the decision to work with Heidi was one of the best investments we made for our family to date. The meal time stress due to our fussy eater was high and seemed at times we were all stuck with no change in sight.
Although we didn’t want our time with Heidi to end because of her positive and likeable personality, we left the program with increased confidence that we can continue to work on the goals we have and where to start when we run into obstacles. We are all so grateful for Heidi’s help and for the positive effect it has had on our whole family.
Heidi’s program gave us back our happy, fun loving, and silly girl and helped us reduce our families stress, and increase our confidence during and planning meals.Kali, USA
The investment for this mentorship is based upon the life-changing value you and your family will receive as
far as forever-changed health, happiness and fulfillment, not on a per session basis. It requires you to visualise the value of
where you and your family will be in 6 months and to feel into your heart for whether this investment is worth what you desire.
Currently, the New Children Healing Mentorship is AUD1800.
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT WORK
You have the option of paying upfront or paying in monthly payments. In the payment plan, I invoice you via PayPal each month.
FAQ + Common Concerns
It’s a lot of money right now
Considering many of us don’t blink at buying big ticket items like TVs, thermomixes, having a car, going to a show or even smaller regular spends such as coffees, we can start to ask ourselves are we in balance? Are our priorities for life matching in with how we are spending our money?
This mentorship helps you to learn to live in alignment. It will help you to get priorities straight, see the clear answers in front of you (even those you may not want to see!) and save you from making those decisions that can cost you more time, energy and money in the long run.
What will we cover in the mentorship?
We might look straight into emotional intelligence for your child and why they have the emotional block causing their angry behaviour. We might look at what foods will typically affect a New Child that you may have overlooked. We may also look at the underlying factors of you and your partner’s reactions to their behaviour.
Wherever you are at is just perfect!
My children are too complex
And on the flipside, this mentorship can take mothers and children who are already doing fairly well with their physical and/or emotional health and help them to clear through blocks with more ease, in order to reach their highest potential. We then work at unleashing intuitive powers for both mother and child further whilst focussing on Mother-Child Co-activation.
I don’t have the time
The Mother-Child Healing journey is about bringing balance to your family, as there should be, when living in alignment, no matter the scenario. Of course, there will be some time out of balance while unravelling the patterns that have brought it out of balance.
However, it is the pivotal moment when a mother realises she cannot do her best job for the highest good of her and her children, by not finding the time.
How will your Mother-Child Healing Approach be different to the medical help for my child?
We not only focus on your child, but also on the energy of the whole family as a dynamic unit. We understand how our emotional (energetic) past has affected us and our vibration to this day. This allows us to see the importance of focussing on creating our own high vibrational self which literally rubs off onto our children, who sometimes have a very strong energetic connection with us, and also our partners.
Our childrens’ vibrations literally change when we do. This means that we have a much smaller task, when we focus on bringing your child back to balance, solving their health, developmental, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
And by taking the Mother-Child Healing journey, you happen to become clearer, more motivated and trusting of your own intuition. You become empowered to take a stand for your children’s future health and vibrancy… and also your own.
How will this mentorship help my child’s development?
We as mothers become clearer, more motivated and connected with our child. Our children automatically shift emotional and behavioural difficulties and even fussy eating or physical health issues.
I will guide you towards any ‘low hanging fruit’ steps that you can actively take to help your child’s health and development. These steps will be those that are likely to make a lot of impact with as little effort as possible.
How much time and effort will it take from my end?
Of course, I can only do so much from this end, but I will make this journey the direct route to vibrant children, with my experience, rather than the adventure into the darkness that many parents are commonly taking, without guidance.
I encourage balanced parenting all the way and so I focus a lot on ensuring we keep looking at priorities, ‘smarter not harder’, ‘take care of yourself first and foremost’ and ‘low hanging fruit’ goals….not ‘more is better’.
How is this mentorship different to your old Healthy Adventurous Eaters Program?
It is not so different in that I still meet the family where they are at and we still do look at food and how mealtimes can relate to the energetics in the house!
We could absolutely end up covering exactly what we would have in the Healthy Adventurous Eaters Program if food ends up being a large root cause factor.
However, most families in the program end up looking at toxins and energetics at some point anyway.
You’re the right mother to go on this mentorship journey if:
- You want more for your children– you want to unlock their potential, not settle for illness, diagnosis or okayness. You can hear your children begging you to help them and you’re ready to find and unlock their blocks.
- You want to be that intuitive mother, who doesn’t solely rely on experts. You want to trust your intuition to make the best decisions for your child at any point, without resorting to others’ advice.
- You want to unravel your own limiting beliefs, emotional baggage and blocksso you can enjoy motherhood and not end up taking your ‘stuff’ out on your children.
- You want more balance (and know you need it) in your life– making time work for you by setting your priorities around self-care, children, partner, passions, finances etc.
You’re not the right mother to go on this mentorship journey if:
- You’re looking for quick, surface level fixes. This mentorship is more the opposite to the medical approach.
- You’re not ready to commit the time and energy to seeing this mentorship as a true investment and priority for you and your family. What you put in, you get back.
- You are not ready to look within at your own emotional past or feel defensive in your parenting choices.